Our Lady holding Jesus as He accepts flowers from the shepherd child

Our Lady holding Jesus as He accepts flowers from the shepherd child

Welcome to our intercessory prayer ministry for families, babies, little ones and those who love them.

In our prayers for families, we pray for the sanctity of all life and for vocations to marriage, the priesthood and consecrated life, which are born and nurtured in families.

The
Prayer of Entrustment to Mary was prayed for this ministry at the icon of the Madonna Salus Populi Romani (Salvation of the Roman People, Our Lady of Good Health) in the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica of Mary Major) in Rome, Italy, in Nossa Senhora do Rosario da Fatima (Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary) in Fatima, Portugal, in Eglise du Sacre-Coeur (Sacred Heart Parish Church), the site of St. Bernadette's baptismal font, in Lourdes, France and at The National Shrine of The Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, Massachusetts at the Shrine of the Holy Innocents before Our Lady of Guadalupe and at Basilica Papale de San Pietro in Vaticano (St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City) at the Tomb of St. John Paul II in Rome, Italy and at the Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (Basilica of the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe) in Mexico City, Mexico.

This ministry is consecrated to Jesus Christ, Wisdom Incarnate, through the hands of Mary and dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary. In our prayers to Mary, we honor and worship her Son Jesus. When He was on the Cross, He gave His Mother to John and she became our Mother as well. "Behold, your Mother." John 19:27

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
For the greater glory of God

June 20, 2014

Reflection: The Real Presence of Jesus - Eucharistic Adoration and Our Lady

"How I loved the feasts!.... I especially loved the processions in honor of the Blessed Sacrament. What a joy it was for me to throw flowers beneath the feet of God!... I was never so happy as when I saw my roses touch the sacred Monstrance..."  Saint Therese, the Little Flower  Autobiography: Story of A Soul

In 2006, Our Lady called me to Medjugorje. The call came to me through Eucharistic Adoration and through praying the rosary. There were so many miracles of grace for me during that pilgrimage. She called me there again in 2009. As I reflect over these years, I see her powerful presence in my life. She is the most loving, gentle Mother, but she is so much more. She has a powerful strength through her intercession. I picture her in both ways, gentle and strong, a Mother who comforts and a powerful warrior and protector of her children. I always knew and loved Mary, but in Medjugorje, she entered my heart in a new way through the power of the Holy Spirit. Our Lady is calling you. The way to hear her is to spend time in the presence of the Lord in Eucharistic Adoration. It is there, in the silence, where Jesus and Mary will speak to your heart.

Message of July 25th 2011  "Dear children! May this time be for you a time of prayer and silence. Rest your body and spirit, may they be in God's love. Permit me, little children, to lead you, open your hearts to the Holy Spirit so that all the good that is in you may blossom and bear fruit one hundred fold. Begin and end the day with prayer with the heart. Thank you for having responded to my call."



Spending time in Eucharistic Adoration is such a great blessing in my life.  Something happens inside my soul when I sit with Jesus.  He speaks to me in the silence and He pours His love and grace into me.  I have often thought that I sit there gazing at Him, but it is really God gazing at me.

I heard a beautiful priest give a prescription for healing:

Listen to God's Word.
Know God is gazing at me.
Make an act of faith.

Come away and rest awhile and let God gaze at you.  He is waiting for you.  He will love you and heal you.

I adore You, Lord and Creator, hidden in the Most Blessed Sacrament. I adore You for all the works of Your hands, that reveal to me so much wisdom, goodness and mercy, O Lord. You have spread so much beauty over the earth and it tells me about Your beauty, even though these beautiful things are but a faint reflection of You, incomprehensible Beauty. And although You have hidden Yourself and concealed your beauty, my eye, enlightened by faith, reaches You and my souls recognizes its Creator, its Highest Good, and my heart is completely immersed in prayer of adoration.  Writings of Saint Faustina

Our Lady, Queen of Peace, draw us into the silence with Jesus in the Eucharist. O Mother of the Holy Eucharist, pray for us and all those we entrust to you.

1 comment:

  1. Here are two great videos on the Real Presence by Fr. Barron.
    http://www.wordonfire.org/WoF-Blog/WoF-Blog/June-2014/The-Feast-of-Corpus-Christi.aspx

    ReplyDelete