Our Lady holding Jesus as He accepts flowers from the shepherd child

Our Lady holding Jesus as He accepts flowers from the shepherd child

Welcome to our intercessory prayer ministry for families, babies, little ones and those who love them.

In our prayers for families, we pray for the sanctity of all life and for vocations to marriage, the priesthood and consecrated life, which are born and nurtured in families.

The
Prayer of Entrustment to Mary was prayed for this ministry at the icon of the Madonna Salus Populi Romani (Salvation of the Roman People, Our Lady of Good Health) in the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica of Mary Major) in Rome, Italy, in Nossa Senhora do Rosario da Fatima (Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary) in Fatima, Portugal, in Eglise du Sacre-Coeur (Sacred Heart Parish Church), the site of St. Bernadette's baptismal font, in Lourdes, France and at The National Shrine of The Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, Massachusetts at the Shrine of the Holy Innocents before Our Lady of Guadalupe and at Basilica Papale de San Pietro in Vaticano (St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City) at the Tomb of St. John Paul II in Rome, Italy and at the Basílica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe (Basilica of the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe) in Mexico City, Mexico.

This ministry is consecrated to Jesus Christ, Wisdom Incarnate, through the hands of Mary and dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary. In our prayers to Mary, we honor and worship her Son Jesus. When He was on the Cross, He gave His Mother to John and she became our Mother as well. "Behold, your Mother." John 19:27

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
For the greater glory of God

March 12, 2015

Reflection: Psalm 139...

Listen carefully. There is a mother who is embroidering on a small weaving frame. Her young son is seated in front of her on a small low stool watching the work of his mother. But as he’s watching, he sees only the reverse side of the weaving frame, from underneath. And so he says, “But mother, what are you doing? The embroidery is not at all clear."  Then the mother lowers the weaving frame and shows the good part of her work.  Each color is in its place and the variety of threads form a harmonious design. We are seeing the reverse side of the embroidery; we are sitting on the low stool. Saint Padre Pio

Psalm 139 Song by Martin Doman

You search me, you know me; see my every move.  There's nothing I could ever do to hide myself from You.  You know my thoughts, my fears and hurts, my weaknesses and pride. You know what I am going through and how I feel inside.  Even though You know, You will always love me, even though You know, You'll never let me go. I don't deserve Your love, but You gave it freely.  You will always love me, even though You know.    

A Meditation dedicated to my dear friend KC and her work with God's precious little ones: 


Place yourself in the hands of God and meditate on the words of this psalm as He speaks words of love to you:


Psalm 139:1-2, 13-18

Lord, You have probed me, You know me; You know when I sit and stand; You understand my thoughts from afar.  Father God, You know me and You search my heart.  You know my every move and my every thought and You love me as I am.

You formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother’s womb.   O God, You are my Creator.  You know everything about me.  As an embroidery is carefully knit, so to You made me perfectly in the womb of my mother.


I praise you, because I am wonderfully made; wonderful are your works!  Father, I praise You for the gift of life, for the wonders of Your works, for the blessings You bestow upon me.  Your works are everlasting.   


My very self you know.  My bones are not hidden from you,  Loving God, You know me intimately.  I can not hide from You.  You know me better than I know myself.  No matter where I go, You are there, always with me.   


When I was being made in secret, fashioned in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw me unformed; in your book all are written down; my days were shaped, before one came to be.  Loving Father, You knew me and formed me secretly in the womb.  My name is written in Your book of life. You know all the days of my life. 


How precious to me are Your designs, O God; how vast the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the sands; when I complete them, still you are with me.  O God, You are my God! The work of Your hands are precious. Your plans and designs are more than I can imagine and greater than I can comprehend. God, my Father, You are always with me.




For we are His handiwork, created in Christ Jesus for the good works that God has prepared in advance, that we should live in them. Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment